WORKING TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively influences the lives of people and communities. Imagine having the opportunity to give back and to share your passions to build a better future for yourself and others. This is a career at the Y.
As the nation’s leading nonprofit organization for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y offers more than just a job. We offer a cause to embrace. In more than 10,000 communities nationwide, our staff members of all ages and from all walks of life experience the satisfaction that comes from nurturing the potential of youth, improving the nation’s health, and providing support to others.
We invite you to join us in this amazing work that is so much more than just a job.
If you print out an application please bring by 102 South Dawson St. - Attention: Cindy Quigg
Part-Time Aquatics Director for the Butler-Mason YMCA
- Must be proficient in basic swim strokes.
- Must have the ability to teach two-hour pool sessions
- Must be able to provide training to staff as needed
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Conduct necessary classes
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in areas of Aquatics and supervision.
- YMCA or other related certification in lifesaving, CPR, and first aid required
For a full job description please contact Cindy at email@example.com
Butler-Mason YMCA Child Care
Early Childhood Educator After-School Care
Boys Gymnastics Coach