Make a Difference
When you volunteer at the Y, you provide leadership and talent vital to empowering the community of Thomasville to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Volunteers of the Y
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community.
- Coach our sports teams and teach life saving swim lessons to youth and adults.
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals.
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier.
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community.
contact Darian Peavy at 229.226.0133 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.