Always Welcome in Every Community
Pursue your health goals wherever you live, work or travel. The nationwide membership enables Y members to visit participating Ys across the U.S. while away from home. We offer this because we believe positive, lasting change only comes from working together. By opening all Ys to all members, we can do even more to connect and strengthen our diverse communities.
What you need to know:
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Home Y membership is based on the city you reside in. If no Y is located in your city of residence you can select the closest Y to your area.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants (including Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or other like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address
- Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating
*The Butler-Mason Y will be excluded from the nationwide membership from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
For more information on locations: http://www.ymca.net/find-your-y/