Try the Y for Free for two weeks!
For more information contact Kaytie Long, Membership Director, at 226-3446 or you can reach her via email. (Does not apply for the months of June and July)
When you become a member of the Thomasville YMCA...
• You become part of an organization that serves thousands of your neighbors, uniting children and adults of all ages, races, faiths, backgrounds, abilities and income levels.
• You’re a part of a mission that ensures every individual and family has access to the resources they need to live a healthy lifestyle with the YMCA’s Financial Assistance Programs.
• You know that the programs and services offered are a way to help our community grow and fulfill the YMCA mission – not as a way to create corporate profits.
• You’re surrounded by people that care about values such as honesty and respect. At the YMCA we care about you and your family, not about what you’re wearing or what you look like.
• You’re as likely to hear the voices of preschoolers as you are the laughter of older adults and the conversations of teens. No matter your age you are welcome at the Y.
• You can enhance the lives of you and your family through high quality activities and programs that focus on the whole person – spirit, mind and body!