Butler-Mason Outdoor Pool
Excluded from the Reciprocal National Membership Memorial Day - Labor Day
Beginning Monday, June 1st, the Butler-Mason Outdoor Pool will reopen on a reservation-only basis. Our pool policies will continue to be evaluated through the summer and are subject to change.
- Entry is restricted to active Thomasville YMCA Members only. No guest passes will be available.
- In order to attend, each person must reserve a two-hour time slot by making an online reservation.
- Reservation must be for each member in attendance.
- In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, there is a limited capacity of 32 members per time slot, per pool (Competition Pool=32 & Play Pool=32)
- Limited to one registration time slot per day.
- After each two-hour time slot, there will be a 30-minute gap to all for disinfection.
- Entry to the pool will be through the exterior pool gate off the main parking lot.
- Members will be checked in and screened upon arrival.
We understand the important role that the YMCA plays in your family’s overall well-being. As a nonprofit, charitable organization, we appreciate your loyalty to the Y and thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
For updates on the pool text @bmpool to 81010
*In the month of August the pool is only open on Saturdays
Have Your Pool Party at the Y
Birthday parties, family reunions, and church functions are always better when you involve fun in the sun. Ensure your group has a splashing good time when you celebrate at the Y. Secure your spot today!
- Small Water Slide and Wet Deck if renting Play Pool
- Big Water Slide if renting Competition Pool
- Certified Lifeguards on duty for your safety
- Pavilion use: Porpoise and/or Seal (pavilion use is not included in swim time)
- Pool Swim Time Rental: $150 per pool per hour.
- May 1 – Labor Day
- Mon – Fri after 7pm
- Saturdays before 1pm or after 6pm
Contact Jennifer Clements at 226-0133 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.