Scuba Diving Class
The Scuba Diving Class is offered at the Thomasville YMCA teaching adults and children how to Scuba Dive. The class is divided into four class dates, and one pool session involving actual scuba diving. Listed below is the information for the Scuba Diving Class including the dates of the class, and other information regarding the class.
Class Schedule: November Course (Butler-Mason YMCA)
Class Dates: First two Tuesdays and Thursdays of the Month from 6:00pm –9:00pm
Pool Session: First Saturday of the Month from 8:00am – 4:00 pm
Certification Dives: Last weekend of the month
- Students must purchase mask, fins, booties, and snorkel (basic snorkel equipment)
- Students will receive a discount at The Dive Shop on equipment purchased during the course.
- The Dive Shop will provide BCD, Tank, Weights, Wetsuits, Regulators for the duration of the course.
- Bring the receipt for class
- Sign up and pay at the Butler-Mason YMCA and bring the receipt to Aquatics to receive your book
- Open water dives are required to complete all certifications/ additional cost is approx. $200 -payable to the Dive Shop.
- (does not include travel expenses or lodging)
Register at the YMCA:
Cost: Y-Members: $275
Y-Employees: 30% off
Note: Please bring your receipt to the Aquatics Department to pick up your Scuba Books. The September classes and sessions will be held at the Butler-Mason YMCA.
Instruction will be given by The Dive Shop. Call 229.446.0708 for questions.
Contact Jake Parmer at 229-226-0133 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.